Anniversary Gala: What future for the European project?
Anniversaries are a great occasion to look back at past achievements and try to anticipate upcoming trends and developments. We would like to mark our 10-year anniversary as an occasion to celebrate, but also to reflect and to exchange ideas about the past and future of European integration. Under the title What future for the European project?, we will have the honour and privilege to be joined by high-level speakers including:
- Antonio Tajani, President of the European Parliament
- Joseph Daul, EPP President
- Manfred Weber, EPP Group Chairman
- Mairead McGuinness, European Parliament Vice-President
- Antonio López Istúriz, EPP Secretary General
- Klaus Welle, European Parliament Secretary General
Join us for an exclusive evening of reflection and celebration!